Friday, May 19, 2006

Selected pictures from Australia


Philip Island, Melbourne
Sigh, the footprints was suppose to
show but I guess it was too dark and hence
it is not obvious from the picture.







Somewhere in Adelaide
Taken at a place which I really cannot
remember the name of the place. All I remembered
was the cold and freezing winds forcing us to stay no more than 30 seconds outside the car.




12 Apostles, Great Ocean Road
Taken when I had driven non-stop from adelaide en-route to melbourne. I regretted not taking a vertical shot as I was too tired but the composure should be better if I had done so. Regrets Regrets.





Whispering Wall, Adelaide
B the greedy dog was out for a much needed exercise to prevent him from being overweight...that fat ass....







Dunno-What Jetty, Adelaide
Sea gulls in a parade






Philp Island, Melbourne

No comments: