Tuesday, May 16, 2006

Back from Melbourne















This is the first post since I returned from Melbourne last night. Took tons of photos of which I'll post 'em up once I get back to Singapore. But till then, here is a picture of our trusty steed at Philip Island, some 68km away from Melbourne. This "Island" is larger than Singapore and is home to many different sea life, of which penguins is the star attraction there. We had the opportunity to see cute little penguins returning to their homes from the sea after a hard day's work out at sea fishing.















And this, has got to be the most expensive roast duck noodles I had ever eaten. But hey! I'm not complaining, it's worth every single cent of the Aud$7.80 I paid. The noodles weigh probably a ton, the duck meat generous and thick, unlike those you find in our science canteen which serves ducks that probably were anorexic.

The experience was totally good and i'll definately recommend the great ocean road for those who enjoy beautiful scenic places but of course, got to wait till I get back home to post the pictures I took along the Great Ocean road. Till then =)

No comments: