Thursday, May 25, 2006

Ok sz...as what you requested =)

Sorry pplz.... I didn't take lots of photos with people in it...because...I didn't. whahah....anyhow, these are the few photos we had with people in them during our trip from adelaide to melbourne. So, enjoy!

3am in the morning, with me as the driver, having our first refill at a petrol station. Bought mentos to keep me awake. I didn't stop driving till 7am. That was 7 hours straight, with a little break in the middle....i swear i'll never do this kind of driving again...it's extremely straining both mentally n physically.

Reached the Great Ocean Road at approximately 10am. We all put up a brave smile for the camera despite us having a severe lack of sleep. I guess the only thing that prevented me from falling asleep was the occasional "Drowsy Drivers Die" road signs along the way.

One of the arches as the backdrop...while trying to reach here, I kind of hit a colorful looking bird that flew across the car's path...poor bird...






Our main attraction for the day!








Still struggling to stay awake. In fact, I was driving for a total of 10 hours of the 14 hours we took. No wonder I konked out at the motel in melbourne.....






We went to a farm tour( i forgot the name of the farm, as usual) and managed to feed all the ducks, geese, kangaroos (as you can see here, I was busy stuffing the cup into the kangaroo's mouth :p).

Funnily, the ducks and geese didn't dare come near, it must have overheard me telling my friends the idea of roasting 'em...


Hee hee....cute little meh meh....very "KAwaiieeeeeeee" according to a japanese tourist that was with us during the farm tour.







This is what fog looks like. This is suppose to be a scenic lookout but as you can see here, there's nothing but a greyish hue. This was taken on our way back to adelaide. And it was freezing cold.






MacKenzie Falls! But the waterfall's not really beautiful, it's just...well, a waterfall...







I'll end this with another cute picture of "B" the dog. Notice it's fat ass? haha... he is already tipping into being overweight if he eats somemore...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks dude! nice pictures! All the best for your new job! =)