Monday, May 22, 2006

Never play card games with kids...you will never win















You can never win a game of any kind, so to speak with a hyper-imaginative child. They will find ways to win you with their cunning and twisted imagination. For example,

Jet (points to a monster he just summoned): This is the most powerful monster in the entire deck.

Me: i'll summon a pit so that it will fall into it and be destroyed.

Jet (ingenious look): Cannot! This monster is very big and powerful. The monster cannot fall into the pit. It's too small...

So you see, this argument from an "Uncle" perspective is pointless, hence the kid wins.
And I can go back watching the cartoons on Kids Central.















Ok, I was actually trying to see if I have excellent judgemental skills by trying to get as close to the pillar I can while parking. Well, I have, until the point where I did not realise the pillar is thicker after the green corner you see in this photograph. And that was when Mr Left Mirror meets Ms Pillar. Guess who won? Of cos it's has to be the lady.

No comments: