Sunday, June 25, 2006

A walk down memory lane....

In the morning I had buffet dim sum with ZJ, YJ, Jason and shugang at Dragon Gate restaurant@WTC....















The fried water chestnut is great.... and yj ticked the wrong column which resulted in us having 2 baskets of char sao bao which we threaten to stuff it down his throat if he doesn't finish all of them =)

Of which later, me, yj and zj went down to botanical gardens(more pic in the prev post) and we had quite a fun time posing for some crap shots like the one shown here, with us acting as swordmen of the past fighting in a bamboo forest...naturally we didn't suceed as we did not have a bamboo hat nor old chinese clothings....=)














At night, I met up with a few of my old primary school classmates, with some I did not keep in contact with for 14 years.... 14 long years... and we chatted about the past over carl's junior burger... strangely, I can't remember much about the past, perhaps my brain only have 1Gb of storage space....
















After which we went to jewel box in mt Faber for a drink...a place where I used to play marble and run around as a kid... now it's a pub.... a pub that covered my memories of the past under layers of wooden flooring, nice lounge ambience and a live band....sigh....

No comments: