Sunday, June 11, 2006

Shopping and a Bday Dinner















Today was max's Bday, so we(me and jh) decided to treat him to west coast zhi char as max wanted to try their "prawn paste" chicken for a very long time but didn't have a chance. You see, the chicken is so nice that I forgot to take the photo of the food but busied myself eating 'em instead, hence you only get to see the kangkong.





























The sakae sushi restaurant opposite city hall MRT station is no more. In it's place is yet another Japanese restaurant under a different name, but a Sakae Grp subsidary. For 14 dollars nett, we can have a main dish, which I ordered Naruto favourite, an apple salad as a side dish, a hot red bean dessert and a glass of lemonade. The food not bad and quite reasonably priced, naturally.















I went shopping again! hahaha....but this time, it's for ties =) Have to thank the special people who helped me to choose the ties! you know who you are :p

No comments: