Saturday, June 03, 2006

90 Holland Road....















My friend had a house warming held in her new home today. Located along Holland road, the house is naturally expensive considering the location and the size of the house (3 levels) Actually, I do not mind living in such a nice place, but definately not in Singapore... with the amount spent, I could have built a 2 story beach front house in adelaide, together with a 3 car garage consisting of an Evo 9, Yaris and a subaru legacy, with a fair bit of change to live my life comfortably for another 3 years. The houses are really that expensive here in Singapore.















Each time I look at this picture (which I took during the house warming), I can't help but feel happy for the 2 lovely birds. It depicts pure selfless love for each other and a bond that seem to trancend across space and time.... sigh... BUT forget it, it doesn't happen in real life.

It never will.

No comments: