Saturday, June 03, 2006

I went on a shopping spree...sigh....















Sigh...yes yes...those of you who knows me know that I absolutely hate shopping. And that my brain goes into hibernate mode when ever i step into a store that sells clothing.

But times have changed. Today, I actually went on a shopping spree! It was torturous but I had no other choice. It was all done in the name of "necessity". I do not have the luxury of wearing berms and t-shirts any more.... sob sob. I miss those good old days where berms and sandals were the order of the day, 365 days a year.

So, taking into consideration the ongoing GSS and that Raffles City closes at 12 midnight today, I got myself a business pants( to me, it's just a nice name for a long black boring pants that I have to wear) and a new belt (very cheap, it's a steal at 22 bucks)

And dude, thanks for all your invaluable advise and for putting up with my continuous complains hahaha...owe you one!

No comments: