Monday, July 04, 2005

Things of great value in the Office...

Here are the various things that I can't live without in the Office during our iNOC project, in order of importance....

1. Our Board of Requirements

As you can see, this whiteboard is covered with words and diagram and little schematics on what should and should not be included in the system that we are building...sigh...I always wonder how the heck we managed to get used to the entire gook of words....

2. Our Trusty NOC Server, Database Diagram, powered speakers

The robust server that I used to write almost thousands and thousands LOC for the system, together with the A3 size database diagram, they are an immesurable tool for my ease of coding...of course, the speaker comes in handy when I wanna hear songs during those hours of coding...

3. Notice Board Behind my cubicle

This notice board serves as a doodle board during peaceful times and now as a dartboard during coding time...A dartboard for all the bugz and logical flaws discovered along the way to completion....

4. The food that littered along NOC office

If you notice carefully, there are actually 2 spots where we will placed all our food supplies in times of dire need. There is an orange box nearest to me containig Julie's Peanut Butter cookies, thanks to Daniel...and erm...a confession...I've eaten like 4 packets of it liaoz... heh heh...to the far end, there is a huge stockpile of Food, biscuits, potato chips, sweets, you name it, we have it. Suitable for munching during stressful periods...last but not least, at the extreme far end of the room, there is a fridge, contains hundreds of mini choco bars and a slice of Jianhui's Birthday cake...

Last but not least....



Yupz, this is a picture taken during Jianhui's surprise party held where else but our very own NOC office...that's Kok keong on the left, followed by me, out Bday Boy and Sereen...

Good working place, good collegues and most of all, wonderfully nice friends around me...next time when I work, I wish I have such friends around me, at least work will be fun...

No comments: