Friday, July 29, 2005

Frustrating week...

WARNING: Rantings ahead...read at your own...er...perils

Yep, it has been quite a frustrating week. Piggy have been doing so much overtime that I dun think i can remember as clearly as last time the number of pimples she had on her face already and this has caused a terrible sense of frustration in me (not that i bothered to count anyway =) ).

Telephone conversations will not help allivate the situation! It makes things worse cos 3 general situations arises from it.
One. She is already half-asleep on the phone
Two. One of us will snap under the mysterious influence of frustrations of not understanding each other babbles
Three. I have no idea what to do

I think working life can take a toll on one's relationship and that is exactly what is happening to us now...I'm positive that we are not the only one to be in such a situation...i'm pretty sure there are others like us....but each have to find their own unique way to adapt to the new situation as every one of these relationship is special...

I guess the only way is to wait patiently for the weekends to come...things are always better in the weekends...or whats' left of it as school term is starting soon...

1 comment:

Ah Long said...

heh heh my man bound to have these probs..haha sth i oso haf to wait for my darling for 3 hrs before she comes out from her office... and i was SUPER hungry loh...hehe shag frustrated...but no choice...she's working den im free hehe..of cos usually i will ganna the anger that she built up over the week...shag...direct hit! @_@