Sunday, July 17, 2005

Piggy Day

Achkz...Piggy was complaining that I don't write about her in my blog...and of all times to complain she have to do it during the Tv Premiere of Minority Report...so...sigh...This post shall be dedicated to her then...(but even if she doesn't bug..i will too...) today was quite a crappy day spent together...before going out we had a crap session over the phone on where to go...and later we went to East Coast park for a run...Again! I was feeling crappy so decided to do a "crap-a-jog" event but end up getting stomped on my piggy...


After which, decided to go Marine Parade to shop and i've decided to crap again n piggy stomp on me again...mmm but at the end of the day all is well...except for my right waist...kenna injured somehow....tsk tsk
But anyway, I shall risk my reputation and dignity to say the following:

I LOVE YOU PIGGY! and have a happy Birthday~

*Disclaimer...if u ppl reading this find it hard to understand, it's okay...it's not meant for you ppl to understand anyway... =p

No comments: