Sunday, January 14, 2007

There is always a time for everything, including love.















Love! It's in the air! It was announced to me in the form of an innocent looking creme coloured envelope when I woke up this morning. The joyous intent of the mail bursted forth the moment I peeled away the flap revealing the red invitation card.

*Grins*

What can I say? The word "Happy" do no justice to what I am feeling. Though I have not seen you and your spouse (using the term prematurely here from a chinese context) for like 4 years, I still remember the time I met up with the both of you quite vivdly. It seemed like yesterday. I can still remember the place we ate (MOS burger), the smell of the fries and the taste of the milk tea. But what I remembered most intensely was the both of you. Or rather, it was the fuzzy feeling of warmth flowing out from both of you.

Love was in the air back then and still is in the air now. And receiving this mail is attestation to that love. And the commitment of it.

Old friend, I'm so, so, so happy for the both of you. Truely.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

why u wake up at 4am in the moring? -yj

Anonymous said...

ehm. rom le.