Tuesday, January 23, 2007

Do I need a title?

!@#$%.....shitty day i say....so much crap happened today that i can't be bothered phrasing nicely. How often in one day can you feel worried, hurt (a minor bit), miserable, stressful, frustrated, irritated, tired, stupid, dejected in one stupid freaking day consisting of only 24hours?!?

I hated the way things are going, i hate the way things are being managed and I hate the way when it all seems to be my fault!

I did want i can at that point in time, rectified as much as I can and all I get is a bunch of negativity. I might as well don't do. I don't see the point in completing jobs when there isn't benefits then. no satisfaction no nothing. just a shitload of negativity.

Can't even be bothered to explain certain things. Don't think there is a need to. no one can do anything any way.

There ain't going to be a better day.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

yo neighbour.. dun get so upset lar.. part and parcel of life.. take things easy.. it's just a learning curve.. dun care abt what ppl said man.. just do ur very best.. haha.. =)

Anonymous said...

things will get better... *keeping fingers crossed*
haha.... we are all sitting in the same sinking boat...haha