Tuesday, December 26, 2006

KL

Will be away in KL from today till thursday. During this time, you cannot contact me via phone (all thanks to the fact that I forgot to activate autoroam) but I shall try to check my email (not office mail definately) at least once to see if there are any urgent emails (like maybe the sky is falling or something).
Might need to bring more phonebooks to KL, i don't think my Singapore S$1 dollar stamp will work over there...need malaysian stamps maybe...
















Botak Jones @ Christmas Eve... I tell you...the fries...it's 不必花生 one....i swear off fries for the rest of the year! Fish and Chip is good, lamb chop is good(esp the mint jelly, it numbs your tongue), the chicken is tough according to pudding (but i think her mouth "tougher" aka meanie) and my two tower burger isn't exactly facinating .

Ok ok...got to sleep....

Trust. Don't betray it. Please.

No comments: