Tuesday, October 31, 2006

VexeD | DexeV

It's strange. Everyday, you meet people and you interact with them. But these interaction doesn't mean anything. It doesn't make you feel happier, make you feel good or make you feel that life is meaninful.

In essence, we communicate alot to people in our daily work and life but these spoken words are as cold and lifeless as these letters you see displayed on your computer screen. We converse for the sake of conversing to get things done, to make our intentions understood. Remove this need of getting things done, I'm sure no one will be talking to anyone.

I wish I can ignore all these thoughts but I can't. I feel it all the time. Conversations that leaves your soul feeling empty and dark. Luckily, I know that there are a handful of people which I can still enjoy a quiet conversation with. These are the people that speaks from the bottom of the heart and makes you feel connected to them and these are the people you want to converse with to rejuvenate your soul....

I'm tired. Tired of dealing with people with facades, tired of expectations and the need to conform to what people think it's the right thing to do....

I'm standing here, in the middle of the busy street screaming for attention. No one bothers to stop. No one wants to stop. No one feels that they should stop.

Even though the busy street is brimming with noise, all I can discern is the overwhelming sound of silence...

No comments: