Sunday, October 29, 2006

Lazy Weekend...

Mmmm, it's been a while since I really rested at home during the weekends and I must say, I welcome the change, as compared to my usual nip zip of going office and ecp. I guess it takes an illness to halt a busy schedule and force you to downshift to a slower pace of life.

And i'm glad for that.

I slept like I never sleep before. I rotted at home like I never did before. And I felt truely relaxed like I never did before.

I hope I can do this once every month, the doing nothing part, not the illness part (not that hard to ask for right?)

And in such a relax state of mind, I had supper (actually it's more of breakfast/lunch/dinner combined) with pudding at vic street. And because I was relaxed, we slothed on the chair for like 4 hours while we ate and chatted w/o a care in the world.

Simply delightful. (esp. the part on free parking at night =p)

No comments: