Thursday, November 02, 2006

Postcard from Afar.....

ho ho.... princess gave us castle folks post cards and I got one too *beams with pride*





















Princess wrote that England is like my hometown... lambs, cows and buses everywhere ( I didn't know buses co-exists with animals but ah well.....) . She also say she is sorry for her messy handwriting (me thinks she was probably tired from all the exploration) and that she hopes pud have been feeding me well....

In fact, what she didn't know was that pudding have been feeding me too well...instead of bugs free grass, I gotten more chocos and tim tams to eat.... yum yum

Also, I would like to lodge a formal comprain to princess, for after all the effort in typing her a birthday sms at 7.45am in the morning (11.45pm London time, but I think she was in Paris, which means i'm late by one hour cos i thot she was still in London) with a groggy mind (i actually fell asleep 1/2 way while typing that sms), she actually replied me by saying she had nice lamp chops for dinner.... how outrageous!

No comments: