Monday, October 23, 2006

Backdated post and recent long weekend outings!















I found this picture in my hp while clearing up the phone memory. And this, is the Tiramisu which I painstakingly make (ok some of the castle peeps contributed by beatings the eggs for me so I can have my lunch) during the mid-autumn festival celebration at lab. park
















Last friday was Welcome night and the entire Zouk was booked from 7pm to 10pm (inclusive of free flow of house pour). The picture you see here is the obscene amount of whisky dry and tequlia shots we ordered....

I didn't really drink much and was pretty sober enough to tally what i had that night (in chronological order)
  1. 1 Whisky Coke
  2. 1 Volka Lime
  3. 1 Orange juice
  4. 1 Beer
  5. 2 tequila shots, consecutively
  6. 1 volka neat
  7. 1 tequila shot
  8. 3 whisky dry





Sunday was spent with some of my NUS friends at settlers cafe near china town, we had a couple of interesting games including this very novel way of playing Jenga..heh heh...



Dinner at UE square the very same day at Genki sushi with colleagues! LF, AHP and the japanese mafia girl was there....hahahah....gawd...she is going to kill me if she found out I wrote this about her.....

No comments: