Friday, September 22, 2006

Sigh...

I should be doing work, heck, I need to be doing work...but i've no mood, not one single bit. Sometimes I wonder if it's true, that we are the "sum of our problems" . Maybe it's true.

As before, I said I have problems and it seems they just only add on...

But...it's just me, and you can't hate me for being myself can you?

Yesh, there are things that I shouldn't have forgotten (but i was always waiting for the package to be delievered first, no package, whats the point of arranging something?) Sometimes, I do question about the way I do things, on a subconscious level. It's as if every single step I take have a hidden adgenda that leads to an outcome that was conceived at the back of my mind. I'm not even aware of my own subsconcious thoughts. Now that is a scary thing. How do you trust your mind?

Great minds must be skeptical of themselves, me thinks.

I'm always nice to people and sometimes, I do things that is out of the way as long as the person feels happy, and then i'll be happy. It's that simple really. I like that feeling when people appreciate what I do.

Yet. It's not that simple. Put this equation into the real world and you have a good candidate for chaos theory, hollywood style. Maybe, in this real cruel world, i'm not suppose to think simple. I'm just suppose to run an analysis n create computer models to extrapolate the results to see what is the best path to move on...

What you want may not be what people wants, me thinks.

Yes. I said before, work is forever there, what matters is how you prioritize your time. But, it just so happen that work takes top spot because as soon as we stop working, work will pile up even more. So all I did was to clear as much as I can that best fit the schedule. Yes, it's damn tiring. But what choice I got? I'm not a friggin workaholic. Just that if i don't be one, i'll be in one shitload of work.

Overworked by circumstances, not choice.

P.S: I can't satisfy everybody's expectations of me and i don't expect people to fulfill my expectations of them. Just don't go bouncing off the wall when ever expectations are not met. I'll bite back doubly hard.

No comments: