Tuesday, September 19, 2006

I Ponder....

It's 2 am. Save for my throbbing head, I like the night. The night infuses calm to anyone who bothers to appreciate the silence that it brings.

Sitting at my desk, looking out into the dark but star-less night, with the cold breeze gently caressing my weary AND throbbing head, I pondered...

I pondered about the generations that have come and gone, the people before me of yester-years, of history, wine and song. The past is but a memory etched into the forgotten realms of our brains. Of regrets and sorrows... Nay! The past does not contain regrets nor sorrows. It is we, the present culprits that colours our memories with feelings, desirable and undesirable alike. It is we, the present that shape our past, and continue to mould our future.

We are the singualrity of our path.

PS: If you do not understand what I've written, do not fret.



Neither do I =)

No comments: