Friday, September 15, 2006

Advice is free but that doesn't mean advise freely

"Running feels awful, but it will let you live longer...so, life will feel awful, but at least it will last longer."

The first time I read this on the company's website "Quote of the Day", I re-read it again to see that I didn't misinterpret it wrongly. I didn't think so.

My interpretation of this Quote is as follows:

Run if you like an awful life and an awfully long life

Honestly, who on earth, will seriously advise you on that?!? And what kind of strange advise is that? Totally puzzling and extremely mind boggling that an advise will tell u that running can make your life awful... the person who wrote this must be a 180tons lump of fat.

Wierd.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

eh ... interesting quote. By who har?

Anonymous said...

I interpret as Running allows you to live longer so keep running (away from problems). hehe...