Sunday, April 30, 2006

wah..interesting email I got.....


Wah...this 2 emails really make my day....
finally kenna "headhunted" whahhahah.....
===========================================
Hi Jarvis,

Thank you for your prompt reply. I appreciate your generousity.

Secondly, TheoZ Conceptz is an events company registered under
a separate entity originated from our other businesses. In our
company, we have retain the culture of having a client
appreciation campaign on an annual basis.

This year, we are going along the line of capturing visuals
of our clients'events, which will then be produce into a
personalised events cd-rom. The cd-rom production is similarly
handled by a group of free lance multimedia
producers who are holding on to full time jobs.

Hence, I would like to take this opportunity to enquire if
you would like to take shots of our clients' events. Of course,
there can be a possible nominal fees and any films required
will be provided by my company. Further details can be discussed
if you are interested.

Regards,

XXXXX Lee
Managing Director
TheoZ Conceptz

From: XXXXX
Date: Sat 29/04/2006 7:24 PM GMT+08:00
To: xxxxx
Subject: Request to use photo.

Hi,
After having browse through your site, one of your photographs
caught my interest and it looks suitable for the main page of
my company's website.
Out of copyright and courtesy purpose, I would like to seek your
permission
to utilise the photograph as attached, taken by you.

For your consideration.

Regards,

xxxx Lee
Managing Director
TheoZ Conceptz

No comments: