Tuesday, April 04, 2006

Beginning of an end....

Subject: RE: Final Draft
From: xxxl@comp.nus.edu.sg
Date: Mon, April 3, 2006 10:09 am
To: xxx@comp.nus.edu.sg
Priority: Normal




Hi Jarvis,

Thanks for your kind words. I, too, enjoyed working with
you guys. You have been a good sport and worked very hard.
I am very pleased with your work.

Again, good luck with your project.

SL
============================================

I was moved by this email my prof. send me.... I guess it's because this email made me realized that this marks the beginning of the ending of the project, and I'm going to miss all my rantz about my prof... it's quite sad, really.... others may feel happy at this point that the project is finally over...but on the contrary, i feel a numb kind of ache, perhaps a reaction to the fact that all these experiences will not come again. It is a feeling of lost.

But I guess this is just another phase in life, the closing of a chapter and the beginning of another. And during these transitions, i guess part of you will want to stay behind, a lingering wisp of soul,trapped in the past, reminding you of the times that will never be again;
while the rest of you move forward into a new phase of life, manifesting new and wonderful memories as we go along in our journey of life.

And so the cycle repeats.

No comments: