Thursday, April 13, 2006

A Library Trip

Ok, went to Bukit Merah library today to borrow 2 books. The first book I borrowed was "The Little Prince" by Antonie de Saint-Exupery. No, I do not know what it is about yet and i have no idea why I wanted to read this book. I just wanted to, I guess. Naturally, there is a deeper reason to it but I'm too lazy to analyze why this is so... so there.

The second book I borrowed was "Journey of the Wind" by Tomihiro Hoshino. Essentially, the author suffered a terrible accident and the flowers you see in the book are drawn by the author's mouth. And with each page of the book, there lies a different set of paintings, each embedded with the author's own thoughts and reflections about his life... think it will be an interesting read too.

Forget about the last book. it's my textbook for my CS4252 module. I merely used it as a backing :p , and it's definately not an interesting read.
















Weihao's birthday is next week and his friends celebrated his birthday for him in his lab. And lucky me, in the adjacent lab, had a share of the cake too :)

okay, it's a delicious fat-laden coffee cream cake.... time to hit the tracks with my running shoes.


No comments: