Thursday, April 13, 2006

memories II

Yes dude, indeed. How could I ever forget those days? Those WERE the days isn't it? Ah~ what memories! what memories! I can still hear the whirl of the kitchen fan, the "ting" of the toaster at 2am in the morning and the songs that spew out of your laptop..."I know, I know i've let you down...I've been a fool to myself...." Gosh, it still rings in my head now.

Still remember the pineapple tarts? The lousy oven bakes unevenly causing some of the tarts to be under cooked? Or your uncanny ability to "oops" and pour the entire bottle of seasoning into the food and somehow, we still managed to be able to salvage it? And yep, the baked rice. It was as if we stumbled upon a secret receipe and baked our first ever delicious baked rice. It was also our last cos we can't seem to replicate the taste ever since. hahaha....

Of coz, there was the issue of bobby, the pesky little cockroach who eventually turned out to be prince charming...and yes...the security uncle, who seems highly annoyed that us, NUS students, seem not to be able to read English, especially the "No Eating in Room" sign... piangz...he was a classic. I still remembered he pointed to the sign and asked me to read it while I was desperately trying to eat my fries as I didn't had dinner that day.

Over to you dude...

No comments: