Tuesday, March 06, 2007

Break from regular transmission (chinese medium)

I know what you want. But I cannot give you what you want. Because I am not you. You network the complains, you can be unhappy, you can even get angry at me for what it is worth. But I am not you. You still will not get what you seek.

I have my own ideas, my own unique perspective on things. You said there is no clear line in the things we do. I agree. Then agree to disagree like I did.

I maintain the semblance of peace because cooperation in any form is better than wrangling at each other's neck. I agree for peace's sake. Honestly, I'm losing my patience because this takes 2 hands to clap and you are oblivious to what is happening.

I'm tired. I wish i didn't know what is going on. But I do.

"I know I'm not one of your favourites but I could use some help here"
~ John Constantine

No comments: