Tuesday, October 11, 2005

I'm Tired le....

I'm now listening to "Colors of the Wind" by Vanessa Williams. I do not know why, but everytime when I listen to this song, I feel kinda relaxed... and I feel that I should...

I'm so tired, I try my best every semester including this semester but things seems to go wrong at each turn, I struggled every tutorial, every assignment to get some positive signs that can encourge me on for the next 6 months or so....nothing...I tried to motivate myself, telling myself that the next tutorial will be better, the next day will be better...nothing...

The saying goes, one cannot stop the tide... Even though my heart is willing, I can't do it alone... I tried every turn, every corner, but I just don't have the strength anymore...i'm so tired....I need a miracle...

No comments: