Monday, October 31, 2005

My car condition after 1.4 years....

Every time you will see nice and flashy cars, not those convertable types but those polish unitl machiam mirror type, then you would envy them, "wah... so shiny, how I wish I can do until shiny-shiny for my car", but actually, in this cruel world, having a shiny car comes with a price, either the owner is damn rich and pays like 400-600 bucks for professional grooming, OR, he is a DIY frantic and polish until you can see his arms muscles like Rambo...

And it's tough maintaing the car in tip top condition, i'll let my car show u why...after being on the road for just 1.4 years...


My front bumper, with a stone chip, proberbly as a soveniour from the AYE-TUAS expressway



I've no idea where the scatches came from....sianz...



Never drive when you are like still awake at 5am in the morning. Got this when i introduce my bumper to a hyundai Getz right front bumper...


so... if you do see a nicely polished car that seems just fresh out from the showroom, give the driver a thumbs up for his hard work or deep pocket, or you could throw eggs at his car in envy. I know what I would do. *heh heh*

No comments: