Monday, June 06, 2005

A post to keep things going...

mmm, it's been a long time since i've updated my blog. (A habitual laziness of mine, apart
from the usual excuse of having limited time everyday). Have another bout of tiring week ahead,
juggling both my work and HYP, or to some, FYP.

Well, managed to write a page or 2 in aspx form in preparation for our system coding which
is slated to be due in end July. Things are going slower than I would like but at least it
is moving...I just hope that we can finish what we planned by August...

Chartered is moving up and up! it has gone up to 1.27, half way to it's high of 1.4...will keep a lookout,
for those interested, there is chartered's stock performance...




I found a whitepaper while doing on my read up for my hyp, and it's 150 pages of it...in CHINESE...heck, I need a thousand years to read through all the chinese characters and another million years to understand all the strokes in the paper...well, at least I know the paper is about company merger, cos that's the only
word in English ...=p

No comments: