Thursday, June 09, 2005

Cooking Day!

Yepz..it's been a long time since I've cooked and today I've decided to clean out my fridge but cooking whatever I can find in it. And so, out came a pack of veggie, bottle of oyster sauce, pork, butter, onion....

And so, decided to cook the pork first...wat did i do with it? well, firstly I melted the butter, wait till it's sizzling hot then i added in the chop onions(in rings) and fried it till it is cooked, adding brown sugar to sweeten the broth. lastly, I throw in the pork and stir fry it...smells heavenly...when it's almost done, I added lemon pepper to it...gosh the aroma...*swoon*...anyway here's a pic of it...nothing much to look at, but my mum commented it was delicious...and if a LADY can comment that it is nice, it is quite a feat for me, considering my cooking skills is comparable to naught...




Meaty dish...drool~~



The veggie was next...frying vegetables is the easiest dish to do to make you look like a competent cook. first, you just heat the oil and throw in the veggie, oh, add in the garlic and fry it a while before adding the veggie, unless you are like me who detest garlic to the core you can skip this step. next, when the veggie is almost cooked, just add in oyster sauce, let it simmer for a while more and vola~ a dish that looks complicated(which chinese dish isn't) but by nature easy to handle...unfortunately, girls are the opposite....anyway...here's a pic....




yummy veggie...

No comments: