Sunday, May 08, 2005

I ran out of titles to use....

This week has been nothing short of slacking...and slack I did....suppose to resolve a problem on a NOC laptop but i didn't do much to it....ah well...i have monday to do it then.....

Saturday I was at Goodwood park hotel as my mum wanted to buy durian puffs...and as I waited for her at the carpark...I saw a car with NUS staff label coming into the car park...and I think I know who she is... but anyway, as I watched, she was busy honking at a lady who was walking in her path and as she drove past, she turned back and gave a angry gesture(no..nothing crude, just expression of anger =p)...yet while she was distracted, a car crossed her path, which she nearly banged into...makes me wonder why she have to turn back to make that angry gesture...it's such a dangerous thing to do if your vehicle is still moving...I think she is at fault to....

Sunday was a day where I am glad I am out driving...it was raining heavily as I drove up to his place...I love driving in the rain as it requires much more concentration, especially when it is raining heavily...unfortunately decided not to push my luck any further as my tires aqua panned quite a few times when I was travelling over puddles of water...I guess I have to agree with the rest when they say that Aspec DB is a CMI tyre in the wet...

Played half life 2 at max place...totally cool game...i predict it will win as much awards as it's presequel, half life... watched as much Top gear episodes at his place...totally cool....there was this episode where a bobsleght challenged an rally EVO down an icy laden path...totally exciting...unfortunately for me, the evo lost by a mere 3 seconds....or the episode whereby they pitted the new Ferrari 612 to a Boeing 737 in a race from England to swissland ...guess who won? the Ferrari...so did the Aston Martin DB9 in the challenge against a train from England to somewhere in Italy...totally awesome...

Going to Thailand in a few days....totally looking forward to it...because there will be endless time for shopping, shopping and MORE shopping....remind me to buy a PSP and bringing it along for the trip...hope it has powerful batteries.....

No comments: