Wednesday, April 13, 2005

Yawn....

I'm a dead duck....just discovered that exams is 15 days away and i have to cover 3 modules....i feel a strong sense of doom....D^3 man....Dead, Doom, Done for....sigh....15 is going some where at least...bugs are resolved...efficieny ironed out...just got to cross my fingers and hope all things goes well .....so much is at stake here....

Perhaps if i don't aim for the moon, I do not have to stress myself so much...yet I can't help it, perhaps it's just me...I always wanted the moon anyway....if possible, I don't mind aiming for the universe...why not? such a nice fat challenge, that's what life is all about isn't it? challenging oneself...I guess that's why people choose to do extreme sports...for that challege and thrill seeking...i just do it in a different form...that's all....

However, if you would take the analogy of sports being a challege, then one bad thing about me is that once I take a fall, i would hate the sport for eons to come...so pray hard that I don't fall hard...i can't stand the feeling of losing....I want to win and I want to achieve what I set out to achieve, irregardless the cost nor effort required...mmm too extreme...ah well....too lazy to edit.....

good nite...another tiring night ahead....

No comments: