Monday, April 04, 2005

A long post....to make up for all the lost times....

Today, woke up with a few agendas on my head and writing this blog is the last and final one for the day...and I'm glad i did... There are so many things in life that i would like to blog about but I just write what comes along in my mind....

Star Trek....where no men have gone before....
A Bitter sweet experience with ST:Enterprise...I hate it as much as I love the series. I hate it because the series is does not bear any resemblance to the old ST series...there is too much action, too much romantic scenes...something that you will not find in the old ST series....and missing are the subtle yet meaninful messages about life that is conveyed which makes star trek my most favourite TV series...I love Enterprise because, well, it's the only star trek universe that is still alive...until today when I heard of the news where Enterprise is going to be axed...how sad...no more xindi, no more delphic expanse....

Relationships....the most problemtic yet fun of all human experiences...
Being in a relationship makes you truely aware of 2 things...that you are not free...totally, that is, no matter how the other party convinced you otherwise(guys perspective... i'm sure there are other guys out there who share my views) and secondly, you learn a hell lot about yourself, all the bad things that is....a rich and rewarding experience...especially if you are with the right kind of partner....

Of Light Sabres and photons...
Back to the topic of sci-fi..me and malcom was discussing about the star war's famed light sabre...we were wondering quite a number of things...namely
  • will u kill yourself accidently if u switch on the light sabre facing you?
  • if light is weightless, how can u control something that is so light?
  • how can they control the photons into a tight and narrow beam?
  • And since they can have a beam of light, why not shoot out a beam of light? A ray gun!
  • We deduced that since light sabre are light, they will just pass through each other and the battle will be over before it even begin
In Burger King with max...
In the evening, was at TB Burger King with max, then it occured to us that 6 years ago, we were at the same place talking about some other things....and we were like..."wow" time flies....


DAMN.... who in the right frame of mind will actually go read thru all these crap stuff about my life?...that's it, i'm not writing anymore.....but before I go...here is something for someone..i hope you see it.....

"Life is not all about relationships...it's about living your life to the fullest, even if it means doing it alone...but you will never be alone, cos there will always be friends who will be there to accompany you thru such times....take heart my friend...will see u in better times...."

No comments: