Saturday, April 09, 2005

I wonder....

It's close to 4am in the morning now, all is quiet and cool, i'm half dead, barely being kept alive by my wmp churning out songs after songs in my collection, blasted out via my wireless headphones....yet....

This week have been short of disasterous, I don't seem to be sleeping before 3am in the morning, my mood is bordering in the region of pensive and bo chup, take your pick... yet i've manage to scrap thru this week with barely a twinge of emotion....perhaps i've attained education nirvana...the pinnicle of your education "career" where eveything is viewed as just temporary, including studying..... the only constant in this state is the word "sleep".....

Somehow, i managed to look thru the photos i took almost a year ago when i was in India and Adelaide, n kk was commenting that i look different, that i look more ... haggard now...well, a HELL LOT of things happened during the past few months...so much that i dont think i've fully recovered from my experiences...ah well....

Anyway, i promised i post pic...so here are some nice pics i took...even though some are a few months old.....

Theme: Sunsets


No comments: