Tuesday, December 01, 2009

Lag

Been three days since I got back from that place. And I never expect the place to keep me awake for two consecutive nights.

What I can do now, is to lie down and hope sleep comes to me soon. And in this darkness of the night, I could feel the presence and warmth of puddy on my left, hugging her favourite bolster and perhaps even drooling on it. Cute.

Sometimes, she might even turn over and give me that occasional subconscious hug.

Perhaps it is nice to know that even in my darkest hour (literally speaking), I still have someone to hold on to.

I know of people who are all alone in the dark, some looking for the one, some resigned to being alone and others just being contented the way they are, or are they?

Frankly, I do not believe anyone would want to be alone. People are social creatures and that is the reason why we are born with five senses, so that we can better relate to one another. And to see, to touch and to feel.

This applies to relationships too. Show me someone who do not wish to be in a relationship and I will show you a penguin that can fly. We can not escape from relationships and that is a fact of life. Unfortunately, we may end up loving and sometimes hating it. That depends on which side of the fence you are on, no?

We are social creatures, exactly like how Mother Nature made us to be. So for all of you out there, it is ok to feel lonely at times and is also completely ok to feel pretty much alone in this world. This is because we are not made to live alone, but as a harmonious whole with people you can be with.

So when you are feeling all alone, remember, you are not alone in this. There are millions of people out there feeling the same way as you do.

You are not alone. You just need to act on it.







1 comment:

丫头 said...

agree! And did u remember to distribute my photos to the cute swiss guys?