Monday, July 14, 2008

The wonders of TV

















For those of you who managed to catch me on TV, well, do not believe that all-was-ok in that few seconds of clip; in fact, there was widespread panic and furor off-screen as we tried to piece the film together - Things that you should know:

1. There were a handful of retakes because I was trying hard not to squint while reading the script
2. kudos to the producers for being able to NOT portray me as a stuttering idiot who do not know how to speak chinese, which in fact, was the case in some of the takes
3. Last but not least, a VERY BIG THANKS to damsie for helping me script the text. Without it, I think i would have literally died (a.k.a looking like an idiot on TV)

Also, don't ask me about the clip because when it aired, I was millions of meters away in Malaysia trying to find food.

And to those who do not know what i'm talking about, well, nevermind =)

ANd no, I have some strange resentment in watching myself on TV, so I did not record a single thing.

No comments: