Friday, July 25, 2008

A wierd dream

I had a...nightmare this morning...it seems. I'm unsure because even though the dream was eerie, it didn't really make me few scared...just spooked.

The background of the dream was in some island resort (like Tioman) and a group of us (I can't remember who was in it but I do remember familar faces like ZJ and others which I obviously do not know who they are, but they are my friends in the dream). We were in a resort where electricty, water, food are provided by push carts but some how as the dream developed, there was the saying that an evil is arriving and all the push carts start to leave the island, leaving us without food, water or electrocity.

IT was a beginning of evil and the group of us hudled together in this tall tower above the resort looking pass calm blue seas and tall volcanic islands a distance away while someone in our group was fending off some evil creature with a circular shield. Then the dream shifted back to the group on the ground, this time with some girl which was suppose to be evil but in the end, she was helping us by leading us into the resort rooms to hide from the evil creatures. While that happened, me and my another friend had a need to pee but since there was no light, we decided to pee in the open so that no evil creatures could catch us while being vulnerable. The dream ended when the girl said "dun pee there" because people can see us from across the resort block.


Wierd like hell, I say.

No comments: