Sunday, January 20, 2008

A lamb, pudding and a baby cow on haystack

Right now, I have a blob of a preeeeetie puddy and my cute lil steakii bouncing around my haystack. Being the gluttons that we are, we just came back from a feast at the Old Airport Road hawker center.

Your's truly ordered a yummy bowl of fried fish Ee-fu noodles which has wonderful soupie, freshly fried fish and nice eggy to go with the noodle. unfortunately, the noodle was not cooked enough which made the noodle hard to chew on.

The puddy ordered prawn noodle was had, quite literally, prawn and noodles only. With a mountainous load of fried shallots. Puddy thinks that the prawn noodle is only so-so and the prawns are not really that fresh.

The last dish that we ordered was the Lao fu zi friend kway teow which took me 15 mins to queue before I can get my plate. Well, the kway teow was OK and the puddy hiamed that the kway teow was too sweet due to the sweet sauce and me thinks it's a tad too salty for my liking. The cockles are a tad undercooked though.

Hokai, time to tuck our lil steakii to bed now so we shall stop just about.....here.

No comments: