Wednesday, January 30, 2008

i better not have insomnia

It's been the 3rd day in a row that I can't seem to fall asleep. Each time I close my eyes, my brain starts to be in prime time mode, screening thoughts and happenings that occur throughout the day. It just won't bloody switch off.

And because of that, I've been listening to all the mental droning for the past 2 hours already. I'm already feeling sleepy on my chair as I type this but I know, I just know, that once I get back to my bed, my brain will probably screen the next episode of "What's the next thing I should do" series.

I just want to sleep.

Sigh.

Let me try streaming some piano music off WMP and see if it lulls me to sleep. If all else fails, there is always the bottle of Port that I had just obtained last night.

No comments: