Tuesday, June 05, 2007

*hiakz hiakz*

This is the second night in a row where my cough is disrupting my sleep. After waking for the second time from my coughing performance this morning, I decided that maybe, just maybe, having a dry hacking cough is worse than having a fever, sore throat and running nose combo. At least you do not sneeze when you are asleep.

Strangely, after going back to sleep (since it was only 7 am), I had a weird dream. I dreamt that I was in an execution chamber with clear glass panels for others to view in. There were rows of seats, like those you find in a Lecture Theater. In my dream, there were only 7 people, of which 5 of them is from the band 五月天. And in the execution chamber, they have this machine, which was white in color. I was seating on a black chair attached to the machine.

This machine has an extended arm ending in a thick metallic rod from which lethal liquid can be introduced. A control unit controls the amount of fluid to be used. The executioner sets the number to 120 (I have no idea what unit of measurement that is) and he proceeded to place the thick metal rod at the back of my neck. Apparently there is a device attached to the back of my neck which you can insert the rod in. I ask the executioner if I could request for五月天 to sing 天堂 for me. (天堂 is not even sung by them! Haha…but I got to admit that it was a good crappy choice for a last song) After which, they proceeded to inject the lethal liquid into me (the control unit numbers was running from 0 to 120 at this point in time). And the sensation feels similar to receiving an injection; A slight numbing pain from the pressure of the liquid going in.

The funny thing in this dream was, I never get to hear 五月天 singing 天堂 for me. Hahaha.

No comments: