Wednesday, August 09, 2006

Pillars

Pillars are supporting sturctures that form the basis for support. I realize i have strong pillars supporting me when i'm down...

No.

Pillars isn''t the right word to use. Weave is. We are the threads that are interwoven into each other's life. How we support and strengthen every other in this fabric of friendship and love depends on how strong the weave is woven.

And I'm glad. Glad that in times like this, my fabric of life is bounded by strong weaves. And i only have you very wonderful friends to thank for.

Zhen, sh and kuan for being there almost the entire day.

Also, lorlor & AHP for even noticing i have a sian face (i really do meh? =p )

Thanks for all the concern.

And for being my wonderful threads.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

E. B. White:

You have been my friend. That in itself is a tremendous thing. I wove my webs for you because I liked you. After all, what's a life, anyway? We're born, we live a little while, we die. A spider's life can't help being something of a mess, with all this trapping and eating flies. By helping you, perhaps I was trying to lift up my life a trifle. Heaven knows anyone's life can stand a little of that.


~ Charlotte, "Charlotte's Web"