Wednesday, July 26, 2006

Sometimes...a little can mean alot...















Was (and still is) helping wendy with her audit work... and it was pretty tough...with quite a number of information to look out for... a very draining exercise...

yet when i saw an egg tart on my desk...it somehow brightens up my day...by alot... I guess it's quite nice to have good friends (notice i never use the word collegues) around you in the course of your work...especially friends that care...and i have quite a handful of such friends around with me... thanks Wendy~

And that brings me to events of last weekend...it was quite a packed week for me...but the highlight of the weekend was this:

The veggie and fried rice was done by shuy, steam fish and egg with chinese sausage was done by suhua and i did the braised chicken in oyster sauce and a blueberry cheese-biscuit (which had a little bit too much cheese)















But it was great fun.

No comments: