Saturday, February 03, 2007

Turmoil!

The past kept haunting me! I feel it in my dreams, I dwell in it every single minute that I am awake. Every SINGLE minute. GAH! Sometimes I wish I can just switch off that part of the brain. And work of late have been very helpful to work synergistically(don't even know if there is such a word) against me.

On the topic of work, it has been an equally trying period. I kept making errors I felt I should not even have made, in fact, I shouldn't even be making mistakes. Sigh. Where to find that elusive characteristic that I seem to be missing?

This picture taken at 1am on 01/02/07 is proof that work will haunt you if you don't get it right the first time...(actually not really but i'm just trying to make myself feel worse) *sigh*













On a happier but stressful note, tomorrow I will be going for this:















better hope nothing goes wrong tomorrow.

No comments: