Saturday, March 25, 2006

Venting my frustrations

In all my blogging days, I have never ever blogged anything of a serious nature. Most of the entries I had were light hearted, occassionally lame and grammatically messed-up. But nothing serious, dark nor gloomy.

I will change all that today by writing out some of my inner-most thoughts (memory purge) which I have kept to myself since yester-years. Best of all, it might not make sense to most of you. Save two.

It is useless fighting the inevitable. There is not any way I could escape from the situation I am in. In short, I am like a fly trapped in a spider's web. A web of emotions. I have always known that emotions are like ice cream toppings. They make eating the ice-cream a delightful experience. Similarly, emotions allows you to experience a plethodra of happiness, sadness and everything in between. All thrown into the delicious ice-cream we call life. And I had just eaten a sour prune in this ice-cream. I guess that is what makes life balanced. Too much sweet toppings and you will be diabetic in no time. Too much salty or sour toppings makes you prone to kidney failure. But boy, do I hate this sour prune.

I have always thought of myself as a deep ponderer (think stoning) and if I could analyse this sour prune from a cold and logical perspective, I would have known that there can only be one ending. And dealt with it swiftly and decisively at that point in time. Yet I had hesitated. I am not a cold, lifeless machine. I am human afterall. I waited. And waited. And waited. The sour prune was closer. Closer. And now I am eating it. Yummy.

The line must be drawn here. No more emotional weakness. I will remove this sour prune from my mouth as cleanly as a surgeon amputates a limb from a body. I had already done what I needed to do. Now I will go and be at peace with myself.

Aut viam inveniam aut faciam.

P.S: Seriously, i'm not dangling any one's appetite (think chinese?). But seriously, stop guessing. Take it as an interesting read and think nothing of it(I hope I don't sound snobbish, I wrote it because I want to let it out, not irritate anyone). But to the two of you who knows, the only link had been severed. I'll be (try) at peace now.

No comments: