Thursday, March 10, 2005

It's been a while...

It's been a long while since I've updated my blog...i'm really dead busy...yes indeed, varsity do stress out their students...I feel like a zombie....no life at all...give us students a break!! especially SOC students! We don't get that much a pay premium when we go out to work next time but why are we comparatively overburdened now?

I haven't wash the car for 2 weeks already, it really looks dirty...luckily it is a dark color if not...it will turn to a dark color already =).... sigh...must make it a point to wash it soon...when I have the time...but when do I ever have the time?...sigh.....

This Sat is NUS open house! Will be helping out for NOC...quite excited....

Sigh...really wanted to post out pictures here but do not have the time again! haha....it looks dead boring without pictures.....gosh...i better go back to study again...got to wake up early tomorrow n it's already 1am....sigh....

"Where is the Break?"

No comments: